The following is a guest post from LucidMeetings.com
Traditional web conferencing solutions are centered on sharing your screen or giving a presentation, which works great for webinars and sales demos. When your meeting with a working team of people, though, these products don’t help you produce good outcomes.
With Lucid Meetings you can share your screen, but you can also do so much more. We’ve changed the whole orientation of the meeting to focus on the work, centering the discussion, and driving decisions. For working teams this means getting more done with less by combining collaboration, web conferencing, and teleconferencing into one seamless solution.
Showcase your professionalism by managing meetings using our built-in agenda tools and meeting timers. Collaborate before the meeting to ensure all meeting participants have an opportunity to review the agenda in advance, then record your decisions and follow up to keep everyone in the loop.
Real-Time Web Conferencing
- Free toll calling for up to 50 people
- Toll-free calling at 5¢ per minute per caller
- Call recording
- Screen sharing
- Meeting notes, action items, and decision tracking
- Meeting time clock
- Automated attendance records
- Agenda preparation
- Document review
- Meeting minutes automatically prepared for download
- Meeting invitations with calendar integration
- Team roster of participants
- Action item tracking
- Central repository of all past meeting records
- Dashboard view of activity across teams
We offer a free 30 day trial with all new accounts. Many of our customers first learned about Lucid Meetings by attending a meeting hosted by someone else. Others find us online and spend time reviewing the how-to videos or contact us for an introduction when they have questions.