After you’ve created a Facebook Page for your blog, the next thing you’ll need to do is add a Facebook Like Box to your blog. The Like Box helps you attract and gain Likes (fans) from your own blog. The Like Box also allows your readers to see their friends and other readers who already like your Facebook Page.
Adding a Like Box to your blog is pretty simple:
1. Go to the Facebook Like Box plugin page.
2. Configure your Like Box.
– Enter your Facebook Page URL
– Width: You can use the default width (292 pixels) or replace it by the width of your blog’s sidebar.
– Select color scheme.
– Check or uncheck boxes for ‘Show Faces’, ‘Stream’, and ‘Header’.
3. Click Get Code (a dialog box will pop up) and copy the plugin code under IFRAME. (You can also use the HTML5 code)
4. FOR BLOGGER: Go to your Blogger Dashboard > Design > Page Elements > Add a Gadget > HTML/Javascipt
FOR WORDPRESS: Go to your Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets > then add a Text widget