“To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.” -Thomas Edison
You have a bunch of old CDs and DVDs just lying around the house. Several times you have probably thought of disposing them. But you keep them instead and wonder what you are going to do with them. Well, here are some creative ways how you can reuse or recycle your old CDs.
1. Make an iPhone Dock Out of Old CDs
2. Make a Wreath Out Of Old CDs
3. Make a funky light switch plate out of old CD
4. Make a flower arrangement out of old CDs
5. Make a handphone holder out of old CD
6. Turn old CDs into a USB lamp
7. Turn cds into a groovy disco balls
8. Make an art installation using discarded CDs and DVDs
9. Recycle old CDs into ornaments
10. Make a CD lamp with some multicolored LEDs
Inspired? Now gather all your old CDs and start recycling.